Tuesday 6 June 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #226 Colours

Hey!

I'm here again with my next CAS Colours & Sketches design team inspiration for you. This week is Cathy's turn for hostess as we each take it in turns for May & June.

As we are in the first week of June this week is colour week....




Here's how I used them...




These are a few of my 'go to' colours, especially when stamping with Originally Organic. I've used Calypso Coral and Crumb cake quite a bit in the past with this clear stamp set, so it was natural for me to reach for it again!

Though I love all the images in the set, I always seem to reach for the swirly foliage stamp. I think it is the flow and swirls that I am drawn to. I stamped the image around the edge of my white card mat layer in Altenew Espresso ink and selectively coloured the images using my SU! markers in the 3 challenge colours.





I added a sentiment from Originally Organic Additions and finished the design off with a few of my favourite enamel dots! 

That's all from me today, if you need some more inspiration using the sketch be sure to pop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE and see how the DT and Guest Designer have used it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love it! But then I always do. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh - this is just gorgeous, Bev! Your card suites the name of the stamp. Love how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is stunning! Elegant and beautiful CAS! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant card - love the way you colored the images!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated