Monday 13 June 2016

Aloha Butterfly!

Aloha!

I'm popping by today, all be it later than I had planned with another card using the NEW Uniko Release stamps! This time I have combined them with another older set, English Country Garden - Butterflies...




I though I would use my sketch over at CAS Colours & Sketches HERE and seen below again. There is still plenty of time to enter the challenge this week, I'd love to see you in the gallery ;)




Another quick and CAS card, the tag is stamped with the solid hibiscus flower and stem using SU! Summer Sun and Melon Mambo. The butterfly is stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black and selectively coloured using my SU! Markers. I added a good covering of Wink Of Stella to the butterfly too ;)




As the Aloha! challenge is still going on over HERE at Addicted to CAS, I thought I'd enter in over there again too. 




That's not quite all from me today, I have one more card to share over HERE with this weeks Stamp Of The Week. Yep, I am finally back into the swing of things and have a few cards lined up this week over on the website blog.

Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with more to share.



5 comments:

  1. Your butterfly paired with the new hibiscus...oh my, Bev! I need to sit down...swooning!! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty - awesome take on that sketch and the colors are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did time this release perfectly Bev both for summer ideas and the latest challenge at ATCAS! Another beauty in the gallery there and thanks for sharing again. It's a 2 week challenge so hope to see many more!!! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and vibrant and positively tropical, Bev ... that gorgeous butterfly (one of my faves!) is fantastic against the new hibiscus! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us again at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated