Thursday 18 February 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #161

Hey!

Welcome back to another fun week & challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches. This month our hostess is Stef and this week she has inspired us with another fun colour challenge HERE and seen below.




Shades of purple are not my go to colours and adding in metallic silver had me thrown for a little bit. After I had made my card using the nearest colours I have to those above, I realised I have used the same flowers as the last colour challenge...




Beautiful Blooms II is a lovely flower to stamp in two shades of the same colour :) I used VersaMagic Purple Hydrangea for the outline and Spring Pansy for the centre detail. The sentiment is from Pure Florals: Cosmos and embossed in Silver Dollar. 





As you can see in the close up the Silver Dollar EP adds a lovely shine to the sentiment and I finished the card of by adding a few tiny white crystal sequins. So, I'll be adding my card to the current challenge HERE over at AAA Cards, which is to use sequins :)




That's all from me just now, I hope to see you over in the CC&S gallery and be sure to check out the rest of the CC&S Design Team creations HERE.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see that someone else gets stuck on a stamp set! And I can definitely see getting stuck on this one, it's beautiful. Love the simplicity of the card and the sequins add a great amount of sparkle. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Bev...two shades of purple has me thinking...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant and classy card. The Colours and the layout are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful in these colours, swoon! Thanks for popping it in at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shades of purple. My favourite sentiment at the moment too! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great colours and the sequins are all it needs to be beautiful! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty, Bev ... the shimmer from the silver and sequins is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty, love the purple. thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty flowers! Your layout reminds me of last week's CC&S sketch challenge. :) It's a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Awesome CAS layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous flowers and layout. So CAS :) Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to be so late Bev. Love your very soft, pretty use of the challenge colours, suits the sentiment perfectly
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated