Monday 15 February 2016

Bunny with Balloons!

Hey & Happy Monday!

I do hope your week has got off to a good start? We had a dusting of the white stuff outside this morning, which was fun for the beans to run about in for a few minutes before we went to do errands. I'm almost back to full health and I had a little creative time yesterday afternoon while the beans were napping to create todays card...




This was one of the cards I had planned on making for the release, but due to getting poorly it didn't happen, until now. I hope it was worth the wait?! 




I have used Some Bunny which is paper pieced, a really fun and easy technique to do with the bunny and paired him with the previously released but recently back in stock Balloon Bash clear stamp set. The sentiment is from Simply Said Birthday.

That's all I have for you here today, but I also have a Stamp Of The Week card HERE using this weeks SOTW, which is Balloon Bash. I'd love you to pop on over and see what I have over there today too :)

Ok, I will be back tomorrow with another bunny card and post. Until then, thank you for stopping by today.


6 comments:

  1. Your bunny and his bouquet of balloons = charming pairing! Glad to hear you're feeling better!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! very cute bunny along with his Balloons! Glad to hear you are alright now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! And so festive! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated