Thursday 11 June 2015

TIME OUT Challenges - Inspired By Words

Hey!

It's time for challenge #33 over at TIME OUT Challenges and we are back to being inspired by words, the phrase for this fortnights challenge is...


Happy is the bride that the sun shines on


What do these words inspire you to create? I was inspired by the word bride, which resulted in this card...





I am loving my Mama Elephant dies I bought with my birthday money and I can't seem to stop using the curved edge die :) I dusted off my All Occasion Sentiments #5 stamp set along with Background Builders: Vines to pair with the die along with my favourite ink colours and card base colour! 




This fortnight we have a lovely guest designer joining us, Sue, be sure to stop by Sue's blog HERE to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team...




For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :)

I will be back AGAIN in a couple of hours with LOTS MORE to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today.


15 comments:

  1. Crisp, clean and oh so pretty, Bev ... I too am loving that sweeping curve ... it's fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Bev. Such a versatile design, love it!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, nice shape and I like the bright colours of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS card, Bev. The bright pops of colour in the flowers is eye catching. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Bev. I do love those curved dies but have a feeling I would not be so good at using them! I really like how you have stamped over the flowers with the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another classy make Bev, Crisp, CAS and gorgeous.
    I can resist that colour mix you use on the stamps teamed with grey.
    Just Yummy! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly CAS and beautiful Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the curve and the little touches of colour from the sweet florals :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card. Like the contrast of soft grey and the bright flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So clean and crisp andsuch a great colourcombi the gray and brihgt flowers! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card! Love those tiny flowers and big bold letters together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This die is stunning... Great for CAS cards. Very pretty with the sentient as focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of my all-time favorite cards, Beverley! Will have to case this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooohh, your new website looks fantastic!! Love the new font and the flower you have with your brand name, its one of my favourites!! Your card is gorgeous too, that sweeping curve with the grey is so stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated