Monday 22 December 2014

TIME OUT Challenge - Inspired By Words

Hey!

YAY, I finally found a spare few minutes to be creative and make a card for the current challenge over at TIME OUT Challenges. I don't know about you, but this time of year is crazy busy and fitting in Christmas preparations with two little ones I need even more hours in a day! 

Anyway, it's challenge #21 over at TIME OUT Challenges, the last for 2014 and we are back to being inspired by words, the phrase for this fortnights challenge is...


Christmas is love with all the trimmings


What do these words inspire you to create? I was inspired by the words music and love, which resulted in this card...




I was inspired by the words Christmas & trimmings and decided to use the recently release Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions to create a bough of holly. I added a little bit of Wink of Stella to the holly leaves (Thank you Sarah & sorry I am naughty & didn't wait to open my gift on Christmas Day!) and the sentiment is from Jolly Christmas.




As I had a little time to 'play' and also not used a challenge for sometime I decided to use the current CAE(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below.




This fortnight we have a lovely guest designer joining us, Shirley, be sure to stop by Shirley's blog HERE to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team...




For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) I'll be back again later in the week with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today.


11 comments:

  1. Stunning CAS card, Bev! Great take on the sketch and lovely use of stamps. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, Beverley! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch and I do like the combo of sentiments. And you are b
    Very naughty opening your pressie early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, Happy Christmas have fun with the twins x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and the hollies are beautifull with the little wink :) Enjoy the days! Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Beverley!!! Have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgegous, Bev ... I love this set ... and what you create with it ... this is fabulous! Hope you and your new(ish) family are having a wonderful Christmas! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I really love simplistic cards and this is definitely in the list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! Perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet & pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated