Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!




I wanted to pop by to wish you all a lovely Christmas from my family to yours and as this year draws to a close I want to thank each and everyone of you for being a part of Uniko Studio. Without you it would not be possible for me to follow my dream of being a stamp designer and owner of this little company.

Thank you for bearing with me as I settle into a routine with my new bundles and juggle running Uniko Studio, your love, friendship and support since they arrived has been overwhelming and it really shows how a passion and hobby can create a warm & friendly community. 




This year I said to my husband, I'm not making Christmas cards this year as I haven't time and low and behold the only day I had to myself last Friday I spent it making these!! I just couldn't resist using this photo of the beans dressed in their Christmas outfits!

One thing I love to do is dress them up and take photos! It's quite hard to entertain two 16 week old babies and by being silly and trying to get them to laugh and smile for photos not only entertains them, but me too and makes life all the more fun ;) 

I'm also here to remind you that there is still TIME to join in on the fun over at TIME OUT Challenges, if you find the 'inkling' and you're not too stuffed after your dinner and want a little TIME OUT why not have a little crafty time and make a card to join in on the challenge HERE.

Ok, that's all from me today! Enjoy your day & I'll be back again later this week with more to share, until then thank you for stopping by :)


13 comments:

  1. such a perfect card for this challenge-they are so cute. This year has been so special for you and I have loved seeing all these photos. Have a fun day and my love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Bev! Love your adorable little bean card! Enjoy your first Christmas with them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! They look adorable! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Bev they are adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest card of the cutest pair of lil beans! I hope you have had a fabulous family Christmas day, Bev! Festive hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute little beans, Bev ... so sweet in their Christmas outfits! Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, adorable card, Bev! Merry Christmas to you, your hubby, and your 2 bundles of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet and adorable card! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Bev! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card of your twins, Bev! Merry Christmas to you and your family! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope you had a wonderful first Christmas with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great photo! Super for this challenge... Hope you had fine christmasdays and are enjoying a fun weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are simply adorable and bet they had the most wonderful first Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated