Saturday 23 August 2014

More Birthday Flowers!



Hey & Happy Weekend!

It's a Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK which means a lovely LONG weekend with my husband!

Partly because it's a long weekend and partly because we now only have 8 days till baby beans arrive (EEEK!) In celebration I have a special 20% off your order code valid over on the website all the details in the above graphic. Now is the time to shop and treat yourself to something ;)

Today I have another floral birthday card to share with you...




I made this card for my Mother-In-Law whose birthday was on Thursday. We had a lovely BIG family get together and BBQ on Thursday night celebrating birthdays, family reunions (Karl's cousin & family are over from NZ for the wedding), pre wedding celebrations and impending baby beans arrival! It was a wonderful evening filled with lots of laughter :)

I made this card at the same time as yesterday's card HERE, hence the same colour scheme and stamps used!! This time I decided to combine the Fusion Card Challenge sketch and inspiration photo seen HERE and below.




I'm really pleased with how the card turned out and my MIL seemed to like it too!! Here's a close up of the detail...




All the supplies I've used to make the card are all listed at the end of the post. I had best get on and complete a few more jobs in the studio, along with packing lovely customer orders as TIME is running out!! 

I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today :)


Supplies:
Card Stock: White (Boyes) SU! Melon Mambo. Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart
Inks: SU! Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Lucky Limeade & Regal Rose
Stamps: Uniko Studio A Gift For You & Flower Power #6
Accessories: SU! Project Life Label Dies, Rhinestones & Foam Adhesive.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fusion card Bev. I love the tilted panels and the gorgeous blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Bev, I like the tilted backdrops and the colours are so zingy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you placed the flowers and text! And to bring the colors ones more on the card by using the paperpieces looks super! Enjoy the days till your leave will change totally... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, of course your MIL loved the card you specially made for her; it's stunning! The colours are lovely; the layout fabulous and the roses are absolutely amazing! So, so pretty!! Counting down the days for the beans' arrival...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated