Thursday 24 July 2014

Still time to play over @ TIME OUT Challenges!

Hey!

Ahhh, the sun is out once again & what a gorgeous day, it makes such a difference and it has certainly got my creativity flowing :)




I made this card this afternoon combining the inspiration photo over at TIME OUT Challenges HERE and below and the new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches HERE and seen below.





Once again I was inspired by the aqua stripes on the wall and this time the chevrons on one of the cushions and the floral damask pattern on another, which I substituted for a Beautiful Bloom & leaf! 




My back is much better today and I'm feeling good :) Hubby & I are off out to the movies this evening to watch Hercules. Anyway, I had best get on, I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share. So until then, thank you for stopping by today.


Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Soft Stone. White (Boyes)
Ink: VersaMagic Turquoise Gem & Aquatic Splash. Memento Luxe Morocco & Avery Elle Lemon Grass
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Beautiful Blooms I

8 comments:

  1. My all time favourite flower...love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card, I really love the lay out and that is a gorgeous colour-what is it?
    I will add this to our main blog-sorry only just saw it. Have fun at the movies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower.....and beautiful color combo! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card - love the combination of colours and stamps. Great take on the sketch and on the inspiration photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love, love and love this bloom - and your showcase here is simply spectacular! Gorgeous card!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Bev! I love how that bright flower stands out! So clean and yet so elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You choose some great colours together! Super how the stripes and chevrons work on your card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reflects the inspiration photo beautifully, Bev!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated