Monday 30 June 2014

Best Wishes

Hey!

Where on earth did that weekend go?! It flew by here and as much as I was determined to enter into the studio and make cards my plans were halted by the fact our house became DIY Central! My role was supervisor/assistant and making sure the house didn't get flooded!

By the time we had finished for the evening I was too tired to venture into the studio and ended up in bed before 9:30 both nights, hence no cards to share and no posts here on the blog. On the up side, the jobs are being ticked off and we might just have them all done before the 'lil beans arrive :)

Finally I am back this evening, my mojo a little lost, but I managed to create this card to share with you all...




I used the current CAS(E) this Sketch! layout, again seen HERE and below for my card. This time I used a couple of colours from the current Uniko Studio Challenge seen HERE and below.






There is still plenty of time to join in on the Uniko Studio Challenge, I'd LOVE you to join in :) There is a £10 Gift Certificate prize for the winner too!




That's all from me today & I WILL be back tomorrow with more to share & hopefully a bit more mojo will have returned! Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)


5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. Oh how I wish mine would turn out like that. Take care of yourself...your mojo will return...it's just having a holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour! Hope you don't forget to enjoy the time you can spent with just the two of you.... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, Bev; looks like your mojo is doing just fine, based on how beautiful this is! Hope you're taking care of yourself; renos are taxing!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning. Love how CAS this is, but at the same time so very sophisticated xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated