Sunday 23 February 2014

Keeping it simple!

Hey!

I'm back today with a super simple card to share with you all...




I decided to spend some time stamping & cutting out flowers from Flower Power #2 and leaves from Natures Treasures I. I find cutting out relaxing and it gives me thinking time as to what to do next!




I kept the card simple, using a sentiment from A Gift For You stamped straight onto the card base & then placing the flowers & leaves around the sentiment. A fairly quick but definitely simple card to produce in times of need!

We're off to do the weekly shop now & then it's to MIL for dinner, can't wait as I'm starving! I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are up to & I will be back tomorrow afternoon with more to share. Until then THANK YOU for stopping by today :)


9 comments:

  1. So sorry auto-correct messed up your name Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a talent for elevating simple, to stunning, as shown (yet again) by your card here! Three darling flowers, three fresh colours and voila, a cluster of sweetness. Love this!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Bev ... looks as though spring's arrived at last! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just CAS perfection Bev, all that gorgeous white space and the pops of colour with fab dimension x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, Bev. Enjoy your family dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really beautiful card Bev. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so pretty such an simple but elegant design Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the CAS design of this card. The colours are so pretty and brave to stamp straight onto the card with the sentiment . How good are you at cutting out?....meanwhile for me it's die cutting! Must practice more xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated