Thursday 7 March 2013

Seize the Birthday...

Hey!

Beginning today & for the month of March Uniko Studio is sponsoring Seize the Birthday challenge blog HERE. That means you have 4 chances to win the NEW BRIGHT Butterflies clear stamp set. 

This evening I thought I'd join in on the fun an give the Seize the Birthday sketch challenge a go and this is what I came up with...




Below is the sketch and all the challenge details can be found HERE.




FABulous Uniko Studio DT Member Stacey is on the Seize the Birthday DT and created this AMAZING card using the sketch & the BRIGHT Butterflies set...





The layers and colours Stacey has used on this card is super fun & she has really made the sketch her own. Pop by Stacey's BLOG and share some love & also check out her fabulous creations, tones of inspiration over there!   

That's all from me today, I'm off to bask in the heat I call central heating! Yep, the boiler is finally up and running and the house is cozy and I have hot water on tap! I am truly grateful for the simple things in life, it's been a miserable week living without it! 

Thanks for stopping by & be sure to check out the challenge! 
Hugs

Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Spring Rain
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise & Autumn Rose
Stamps: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies
Accessories: SU! Delicate Doilies Die, PTI Limitless Layers Die

1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated