Saturday 22 September 2012

Mini Pennant Flags!

Hey!

Happy Weekend to you all. I hope you have a goodie & find some inky time, I hope to find a bit in amongst some DIY, fingers crossed.

I have a card to share with you that came about from supplies already on my desk left over from my project HERE. I'm really loving this colour combination and mix of the 2 NEW stamp sets from Uniko Studio (even if I do say so myself!) I will try to show you some other projects using the other NEW products released soon ;) 

Anyway, here is todays card...




It just so happens that this card fits the bill for the current challenge over on Do You Stack Up (DYSU) HERE. Their current challenges is to use banners, flags, pennants or tags on your project. These little beauties from Wonderful Washi go hand in had with this challenge along with the larger Washi stamps! 




I had to pair it with a label and sentiment from Love Labels: Thank you for good measure! 




That's all from me today, but I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share, until then 'Thank you So Much' for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft, SU! Real Red, WPlus9 White
Ink: SU! Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi & Label Love: Thank You
Accessories: PTI Dies, SU! 1 3/4" Circle Punch & Foam Adhesive

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Beverley! Love red and Kraft together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo Beverly, and those fun washi pennants are fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this Beverly! Great layout and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - love kraft and red! The pennants are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this clean and simple design! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Love the CAS design and the colors. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated