Tuesday 7 August 2012

Sketches & Stripes

Hello!

I am still here, things got a little CrAzY here yesterday so I didn't get round to sharing this card...




For this card I used The Play Date Cafe colours I used on my last posts card which can be seen HERE or HERE. I also used the current I Spy Sketch HERE & seen below. 




Short & sweet from me today as I still have a few things to catch up on from yesterday! Thanks for stopping by & I'll be back tomorrow with more to share.
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! Pool Party
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio FONTiments - Birthday
Accessories: PTI Buttons, Banner Die & Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That is one AWESOME graphic card, Bev! Those buttons are a great touch. Love it! Pinning it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, buttons, and banners!!! Wonderful use of the sketch....thanks for play with I Spy!!! Ahhh...you do white space well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love how you intersected the different colors. The banner off the edge is a great detail, too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this...clean and crisp with pops of fab color! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the CAS take on this weeks color challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you made this clean and simple! The buttons are the perfect finishing touch as well as your fishtail banners :D Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated