Wednesday 29 August 2012

More to life ...

Hey!

As the saying begins 'There's more to life than ...' so it is when it comes to Uniko Studio products! With all the hype and excitement over the last weekend and few days here at Uniko Studio with Super FREE Saturday and with the September release just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to do a recap on all the products available from Uniko Studio.

Don't worry I'm not going to cram it all into one blog post! I thought I'd spend the day's up until the Sneak Peeks start focusing on a product or two that are already available on the website. As much as I LOVE new stash it's always good to look back at what you've got & how you can use it differently.

I also thought it would be nice for the NEW followers here at Uniko Studio to see what products are available. So without further ado I thought I start in release order and begin with ...




Today, Tomorrow & Always TIME was one of the first clear stamp sets to be released from Uniko Studio back in February. When I designed this set back in 2011 while still at University I wanted a set that would cater for the men in our lives but wanted to have a feminine feel too and even though I do say so myself this set is perfect for both girls and boys.

Here are a few NEW examples of how this set can be used...




My first card shows the feminine side of this set, using the bold graphic flower contained in the set in all 3 sizes in a cheerful colour combination paired with a 'timless' sentiment. I used the current Clean & Simple sketch for the layout for my card seen HERE and below. I think the flowers are perfect for this layout! 




The photo below shows the techniques of masking and layering I've used on the card ...




How about a card for the boys ...




Using the current Retro Sketch HERE and my go to masculine colour combo I came up with the card above. The bonus of the clock faces contained in this set is that they coordinate with a 1 3/4" circle punch and can be layered & matted with products that coordinate with that size circle such as these Papertrey Ink Mat Stack Dies!




Also stamp the time to that which you choose! 

This set is timeless & has so many possibilities and will always be one of my FAVES! Here is how one customer Lucy Abrams created, who bought Time put it to use & submitted it for publication ...




You can find this in the current Sept/Oct issue of Paper Crafts magazine! Here are a couple of cards from when this set was first released ...






It's been fun focusing on this set, seeing how others have used it and looking back at cards I created back in February. I hope you join me again tomorrow for the next stamp set focus?! 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs


5 comments:

  1. It's a great set Beverley and good to see these cards again! Congratulations on your growing followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these cards are wonderful! It's nice to see a number of different cards made with the same set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower and so inspired by your products, it's a great idea to showcase them like this. I'm always stuck for ideas for male cards, and this set is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great set to use for masculine and feminine cards!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated