Thursday 30 August 2012

A bit of Extra Time ...

Hey!

So I found a little bit of Extra Time to play with the Extra Time stamp set! Continuing the theme from yesterday I am taking each stamp set available from Uniko Studio and creating some NEW projects using them whilst also looking back at projects I made when they were first released! 

So, we're using Extra Time ...




This set was created as an additions set, but it has a LOT of potential just using it on it's own. It contains a yummy clocking in card which is a perfect journalling card size. It also contains more clock faces and an assortment of sentiments.

How about a card for the girls? Girls you say...with this set..? Yep, you can girly this up quite easily with a limited amount of accessories and the right colour choice ...




I started out with a piece  of Fine Linen card stock & stamped the clocking in card over it with Fine Linen ink. I then die cut the scallop circle so it hung slightly off the edge. I then used some removable adhesive to hold it in place on the base card while I stamped the clock face inside. Before adhering the fine linen layer to the card with foam adhesive I wrapped around some Calypso Coral bakers twine & tied a bow. A die cut flower & small banner sentiment embellished with rhinestones finished the card of nicely! 




Next up is a CAS card for the boys ...




My guy doesn't like a lot of fuss so I often keep this in mind when creating cards for men. I kept it simple by using one shade of green and a neutral white. I even kept the clock faces fuss free without any hands! I like the simplicity!

How about a couple of cards from when this set was released back in February ...






I want to mention one more product available from Uniko Studio which coordinates with todays Extra Time stamp set & Time from yesterday...




This digital paper collection features images from both the Time & Extra Time sets. It is a great addition  to have and provides even more possibilities when using your stamps...




This is a new card I created using a couple of the papers from the set paired with stamps from Extra Time. It's not my usual style and has a bit too much going on with pattern and colour mixing, but it's good to step outside of your comfort zone once in a while...right?! 



Here are a couple of cards using the papers when I first released them...






Hopefully I have inspired you a little bit more with this set & shown you that you can girly up a masculine set with a few graphic flowers, selected embellishments and colours! Plus a few more ideas for those often hard to make for men in our lives?! 

All the products shown today are available from the website HERE! Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Love the TIME-sets (and the rest of your stamps as well :o)...)! Thanks for sharing new FAB cards and for always leaving lovely comments regarding my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are winners -- love your terrific ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon the pun .......but these images are timeless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated