Thursday 31 May 2012

Pink!

Hello!

Today I have a pink number to share with you all. I thought it would break the manly theme thats been on the blog the last few days!




For this card I used the solid butterfly brush from Joyful Butterfly and printed it onto pink CS. I then added some Hero Arts Prisma glitter to it to make it sparkle. I then stamped one of the Lattice designs from Background Builders Lattice and coloured it with a Copic trio of pinks. The 'Happy' and the 'Birthday' is from FONTiments - Birthday. The flourishes are from FONTiment Fancies - Swirls & Flourishes

A lovely girly CAS card! Thats all from me today, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Pretty - I really love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea to use the flourishes Beverley! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated