Wednesday 28 March 2012

Clock Flowers ...

Whoop Whoop for Wednesday!

It's another sunny one here in the North East of the UK. I am certainly enjoying this mini heatwave we're having so this post will be short and sweet! I've enjoyed spending some TIME in the garden tidying, weeding & yesterday planting some flowers, strawberry plants & lettuce! 

Whilst I was gardening yesterday I was inspired by the colours & flowers around me, it got me thinking about incorporating these into a card & this is what I came up with ...




I couldn't resist having another play at using the clock hands as a border! This TIME I used both the clock hands from Extra Time & stamped them in Summer Sunrise & Hawaiian Shores. For the clock face I stamped it onto Summer Sunrise CS & cut the inner circle out & mounted it onto the clock face I had stamped onto white CS & punched out using my 1 3/4" circle punch. I then matted this to a piece of Raspberry Fizz CS that was die cut with PTI's Limitless Layers 1 3/4" dies. 

I used the Fiskars Threading Water punch to create the loopy border to 'ground' the stamped piece, which is adhered to the card base using foam pads. A simple sentiment from Extra Time & a sparkly button finishes off the card! 

Don't forget about having a go at the CHALLENGE using the FREE Uniko Studio digital Time paper available HERE! I have now added a link to the challenge post in the left side bar. 

I'm off now to the sunny garden with my sketch book to draw & be inspired by the nature around me! I hope you all have a lovely day wherever you may be.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous design, those clock hands are great as a border! They could even work as a fence!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated