Wednesday 1 February 2012

Introducing .....

The time has come for me to share something exciting! My new venture into the world of business, so without further ado;

Introducing...




Uniko Studio will feature high quality photopolymer stamps designed & manufactured here in the UK. If things go well I hope to branch out with other crafting supplies.

Since starting & graduating with a first class honours, from a degree in Surface Pattern Design I knew that my new path in life would be a creative one. I have always been creative & enjoyed the hobby of making cards for as long as I can remember. I decided in my final 2 years of my degree that I would combine my love for designing with my hobby & create a new business venture! 

Uniko Studio will officially open on Saturday 11th February 2012. Up until that day I will be introducing you to the 2 members of my design team & showing you a few sneak peeks of the first stamp sets to be released!

On the 11th February Uniko Studio will also be at The Paperlane Demo Day in Northallerton from 10am - 4pm. There you will be able to meet me, see the stamps in real life & even join me in a make & take using some of the new stamps! 

I hope that you are as excited as I am about this new adventure!!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulatons Bev, I am sooo looking forward to seeing these in real life and getting to play with them. I wish you luck but not sure you really need it, you WILL succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Bev with your new business - you could get there through enthusiasm alone ;)
    Looking forward to having some time to get my new (first edition!) stamps inky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! Hope they live up to your expectations!

      Delete
  3. I'm soooo happy for you! What an accomplishment and hard dedication to what you love! I can hear your excitement! Best wishes to you in your business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck with the launch of your new stamps Bev. If they are anything like the ones for your FMP they will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this sounds so exciting! Wishing you the very best of luck.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've hopped here from Aimes blog and I have to say I'm excited about a new stamp company in the UK....too much good stuff comes from over the pond!
    Look forward to your launch on Saturday :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your new business! I'm looking forward to saturday's reveal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here from Aimes' blog... Can't wait to see what you've all whipped up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new venture. Even better to hear that you're so close to home. *thumbsup*

    I'm looking forward to seeing your new stamps.

    Stamps always cheer me up! lol

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated